Pages

19.4.11

Day 34: Little big things

(Got a letter from Elana today, then bought myself smth nice yesterday for the first time here, a bracelet and then of course my flight-info)!!! :)

Things that matter. There are many things that matter but right now there are two in my heart: my planetickets to CANADA! YES, I´VE GOT THEM! 9.10-23.10.2011 Vaarika & Chris, Im coming to meet you and u better be prepared coz I need to get to know the guy my baby-sis wants to marry! :) Ok? Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the second thing right now is that Im gonna be older again. I must say Im a bit afraid. 24 is not a small number anymore, its quite big and that means at one point Ive gotta think about whats next, right? NO! I don´t, hahahahaha, coz Daddy is right here with me and wants me to enjoy this time, right now, not to worry about tomorrow! :)

No comments: