Pages

18.4.11

Day 33: Prince Harry


Duh, I think Im getting a bit weird. I mean, the last post was about Irish men and now I have a title called "Prince Harry"???? Seriously, I guess I just need attiontion, right? :)

But yes yes, we had some fun with the girls yesterday, just looking at princes and princesses from Google, it was fun. And then we agreed with N that Prince Harry is quite handsome, don´t you agree? :) So I thought later that night that what if I´d color my hair red and just meet him somewhere, you know? Then maybe Princess Cherry from Estonia would be for real, if you know what I mean... Ok, I am kidding.

My heart. My heart is doing rather strange lately. It´s been up and down. I have shed quite a lot of tears here and I am questioning some things. I am still hurting in that certain area and you all know what I mean. I made some decisions some time ago and I have kept my promises. I have talked to my dad about it and he agrees with me. I think I have got the BEST PARENTS in the whole world anyway and just talking to them calms me down big time. I love love love them. Just 2 days ago I cried my heart out talking over Skype to dad. And I do miss them. Oh and I am sure happy to know that they might come here in the end of May. And maybe they will take Ester with them which makes it all double exciting!

And my local mum and dad have been away for 8 days now and tomorrow I´ll see them and that makes me smile. I missed them. To have no dad or mom around is hard sometimes you know...

Today is my day off. Its 9.16 am. I took a long shower, shaved my legs (hahah, that u all wanted to know, right?), plucked my eyebrowns and am ready for today now. I am the only one up now so it is my time. I have answered maybe to 10 letters or so and now Im writing this blog. Hope it makes you think about me. :) I miss you. You know who you are because if you miss me too then it is YOU! :)

And please do now forget me on my birthday on the 30th of April. I mean for someone to be far from her friends it means the world to know that ppl far away miss her and think about her, ok? :)

1 comment:

raki said...

sa ei jöua mind nii palju ära igatseda, kui ma sind igatsen :)))