Pages

5.4.11

Day 20: Rain

Well, its been raining. A lot. And sometimes there are these few moments when it´s not raining. And its windy, very windy. Like so windy, that it might get your balance out of balance if you know what I mean. And the view to our lake hasnt been the best. And Im kinda off-balanced as well. I wake up one day and feel this terrible emptyness inside of me... Have you ever as a kid played this game with flower-petals: He loves me-He loves me not, or she loves me-she loves me not. Anyway thats how we Christians are so often. God loves me, He loves me not. One day I get a promotion, HE LOVES ME. The other day my dog dies, HE LOVES ME NOT. Do you get my point? But see here is the thing, GOD does not know how to love us NOT! His love is constant, not like weather, not like anything else. It is so constant, that it goes on forever and ever and ever. And it was never His intention for us to be far from Him. Remember, in the Old Testament people feared Him, He was somewhere far... No no, it was not His intention. Do you get me? He created Adam and Eve for a relationship, for a wonderful relationship and when that was broken, fear got into people. Fear took over Adam so He didnt know His love for sure anymore... And so the game goes on nowadays, he loves me-he loves me not. Don´t be that. Don´t do that. Take that knowledge in your heart that YOUR DADDY LOVES YOU! Ok? :) He loves YOU! :) And so today when Im gonna continue my day, Im gonna decide. Im making a decision now, Im not gonna play that game. Because He loves me and I need His constant whispers in my heart. :) Daddy!

How are you? How is your heart? My dear friend! I miss you! We had a bonfire with my new friends here the other day and it was wonderful. The smell of smoke, marshmellows which were kinda burnt, and just being with a family, my family. Coz I realized this is not my new family or a replacement family or smth like that. No, this is my family. This is what Jesus was talking about. My brothers and sisters, my mother and father. My family is all over the world. And so it continues! :) I love you so very dearly and let me know how are you doing! I finally got to sleep last night. No screaming, shouting, no drunk people, no hitting the wall, or no furniture removing... Good sleep, 8,5-9 hours! :) Yeah beibi!

Anyway I´ll finish with a sentence that Rui Chi said to me and Nathalie yesterday (both my flat-mates): "You are both always so beautiful. I feel like Im living together with Angelina Jolie and Uma Thurman!" Whoah, this was a good compliment! Hugs, YOUR CHERRYBABE :)

1 comment:

helina said...

This post title reminded me of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BW71BzQ54NI

Having mothers and fathers, and sisters and brothers all over the world is such a wonderful gift from our Father :)