Pages

9.4.11

Day 24: I know I know...

...that some of you probably hate me for making that face all over again, but hey, thats me, and if you dont like it then dont watch it ok? ;) Somehow I like doing that thing with my lips, it makes me feel good, maybe attractive, a bit sexy (too honest, well, bear with me)? :D I dunno, but I like it. And I feel Im pretty then. Ok, I have started to believe that anyway already, but who says I can´t do that? So I am... Its day 24 today. Ive got 21 days-3 weeks to my birthday and Im turning 24 and its a bit scary I must say, but Im gonna survive it. Its gonna be so different, no Estonian family or friends around and Im gonna miss you all, but Im gonna love it here. Paul-Rosie promised to take me out to this wonderful ice-cream restaurant or smth and since I LOVE ice-cream I can´t think of a better present! :) Oh well, gotta get ready for work soon since I had 2 days off. And these 2 days were beautiful, I could not ask for a better weather then this. +18 or smth and the feeling of sun kissing you all over. whooah, nothing better. And I got a lot of time to read Pride & Prejudice, I tell you this book is good, but hard literature. It is so complicated occationally that Im puzzled very often... Byebyebye. See you soon! Come visit me, ok? :)

1 comment:

printsess said...

Enjoy 'Pride and Prejudice'. It's really good :)
I am reading 'Sense and Sensibility' by Austen.. also good :)