Pages

15.2.11

WOW

Its my 6th day in Wales (Im not counting W-day when I arrived and went straight to bed) so basically Ive got 3 days left and Im gonna enjoy it coz the next time I come will be in a month, on the 2nd of April or smth... :) Hihi this year Im gonna celebrate my 24th birthday in here then. Oh well, its still gonna be amazing. :)
I love everyone here, they are wonderful and Im so looking forward coming back even though now Im looking forward coming home. Somehow I need this 1 month before coming for sure coz then I can still be with my loved ones and say proper goodbyes and maybe have a big party or smth (for goodbye and early birthday maybe?) ;)

Its been good times here. And Ive been crying a bit. From all the stuff thats stirring up inside. Its crazy I had no idea I still have some fears about so weird things. Not gonna tell them here. BUT we all have a luggage with us that we dont want to let go. And Daddy only can take it from us and replace it with HIS love and mercy and PEACE! So Im on a journey just like everyone else. Just like you and your family and friends... AND this journey is far better then a journey where there is no love from Daddy... ;) Even though a lot of tears can be shed, also a lot of healing will come so...

Ive done a huge ton of baking again. Bread and I just finished muffins. Chocolate ones and vanilla ones... YUM.
Alrighty Im gonna end. BUT know that you are loved. VERY LOVED by your DADDY, by your papa. AND you are a princess. Or a prince! Know it. ok? :)
Hugs, K

No comments: