Pages

7.2.11

Coz

sometimes we get angry. We are not angry at people but we get angry at devil. We get angry at the spirit of alcoholism, the spirit of eating disorders, the spirit of drugs, the spirit of this fatherless world. I got angry yesterday. God used me strongly and I can say I was surprised at this angre and... the word He gave was not an easy word to say out to the church in Võru. But He gave me an authority to do it. So I did. And I said. And it was good, coz God is good! And again I worshiped my heart out on these 3 meetings there.

Im leaving in 2 days. On Wednesday my plane goes to Bala, WALES. I am excited and a bit scared. A lot scared. I have no idea whats waiting for me. Im there for 10 days and Im just looking to see what Father has for me.
Its good to be home. I have had problems with sleeping for 2 weeks now and Im hoping to get a goodnight sleep tonight.
Sending hugs to all.
And sending my love to all. :)

and ps! Im about to make a delicious carrot cake with some chocolate frosting (I mean after loosing 5 kilos in 2 months I deserve it)... so if u wanna visit me today or tomorrow, give me a call... ;) hihi

Kirsi

No comments: