Pages

13.2.11

Day III

So yesterday...
Woke up around 6.30 or smth and was in the kitchen eating breakfast ab 8. Then started preparing for the guests to have their breakfast. I was serving and Rosie was doing the breakfast. Which is great, I dont mind, I love it that way. :)
Then baked a loaf of bread, baked a cake, baked another cake... :D
Took an 35 minutes walk back from city (went with a car with Rosie but walked back) and LOVED IT. It was beautiful, +10 C, no rain, sun shining, a bit windy. :) Lovely weather I must say! So came back around 4 pm and then had some free time until dinner which was lovely, chiken and vegetables and Snickers ice cream... YUM. And it was the first time I didnt have to add salt...
(Its 6.31 am now). So today we´re gonna do breakfast for about 13 people, crazy amount I have to say. Im not sure how this is going to work out but I can do it. I am enjoying serving others. I also love baking.
And I am planning on coming back in April for 6 months, I think I will. I think it is good for my soul, a little work and then rest in a family, good discussions over the table and praying. And the atmosphere is wonderful. I hope my friends in Est wont forget me coz I really do miss you all and Im especially thinking of you today, tomorrow, coz its FRIEND´S DAY. I wish I could send you all something but I cant since I have no cash and most places requaire paying with cash. BUT I love you and miss you,

Yours, Kirsi :)

No comments: