Pages

11.2.11

Day II


This is my 2nd day in Bala. Wow. I had no idea Im already gonna help, but its been wonderful. Ive loved it even though Ive been tired. Coz I couldt fall a sleep after the morning alarm that went on coz of me. :D haha. Big Haha. So anyway, I was in the kitchen at 7.30 with Rosie (Rosie and Paul are the 2nd owners of Bala or smth like that, Im not so sure) and we started preparing breakfast for people who arrived around 8.am, so I had a good time there. After that we cleaned some of the rooms, changed the sheats and...
ok, Im gonna interrupt. I found my 2nd weirdness (I wrote ab my 1st one some time ago). I love to sit on the floor, on the ground, on the carpet, rather then use chairs.
Im gonna continue...
...and baked a bread, and so on... basic cleaning jobs. :) And I didnt mess anything up which is great since I had already done some mess around the building, haha. :) Im a good girl, RIGHT? :D
So its around 5.38, we are gonna have dinner soon and then have a movie-night, YAY!
And I discovered that I absolutely dislike the food here. HOW in the world am I gonna survive 6 months if I decide to come? :D haha, But then again I love the bakings. Yummmmy...
They put no salt in food that should be salty and no seasonings whatsoever. So I have to get used to it or just have a bottle of salt with me everywhere I go...

Im planning on going to city tomorrow, and visit some shops for suveniers maybe to my family and good friends. and then back to here. I think Im gonna move on Sunday to another apartment which is ok I guess. :)
ooh and Ive learned a whole lot of new words here... these weird Wales people. :D
HUGS, and ps! I love u and miss u, ok? :)
Kirsi.

and another ps! if u wanna send me smth for the friends day then just ask my address, haha.. :D

No comments: