Pages

4.2.11

Tartu

So this is my last day at work. And kinda the last day in Tartu. I will be back in the end of February for some days and then I have no idea what is going to happen. Will the things in my heart come alive and true and really are going to happen or is something totally different going to be, only God knows it. I really dont know.

If I have learned something then it is to know how to make fire in a fireplace. And I have done it about 10 times now which means Im not that bad. I succeeded.
And if I have learned something then it is to know that sitting is not for me. I am not going to do this kind of job anymore. There is too much sitting and too little doing. I love second hands, BUT GOING to them not being in them for 7 hours in a row waiting the time to move faster and faster.
And if I have learned something then it is to know how much my friends love me and how much I love them. I am going to miss them. I really think that having friends is the only way we humans can survive. They are needed in good times and in bad. And I have not had the best weeks behind me. I have cried more then laughed. It is not a bad thing but somehow my heart has been so much better with knowing I have friends around who share their shoulders and hugs with me.
If I have learned... ok stop.

I love Tartu. I love these people. And I pray that one day God opens another door for me to enter so I can stay here for longer. This 1 months was good. I loved almost every minute of it. I was together with the best women and men of God. I shared, prayed, laughed, cried, ate, walked and talked with them. They are a part of me.

And so this is a new chapter. May God write this one as with all the others from this 23 years of mine. May He lead me and guide me. Coz I am just a daugther. Let me rephrase it: I am A daugther. :) And He is my Father. So He knows so much better then me whats best for ME! :)

Tartu. Bye for me.
I´ll be back.
I promise :)

No comments: