Pages

19.2.11

Conclusion.

This was probably the most crazy and best trip I´ve ever had on my own. I have had a great amount of trips with my parents or friends but on my own just a few. And I believe this was just a start. Start for my coming years. It felt amazing to do in on my own (well, together with Daddy of course but you know what I mean). And Im seriously amazed what happened during these 10 days. I was accepted, loved, taken care of, LOVED and did I say I was loved?

From the day 1 I felt it was a family. A family who wanted me to be there and a family who loved me unconditionally. I know that non but God can love like that BUT they were pretty close. And I made a decision. I decided to go back there for 6 months. From April til October. This is one heck of a crazy idea BUT I believe that my Dad will take care of me and He is gonna lead me in every step as long as I let HIM.

So now Im on a ship back to Estonia. Yesterday we took a plane to Helsinki with 2 finnish people and I spent the night at Katja and Jani´s place. Haha, oh well, they have 2 crazy cats who tried to own my suitcase and left a huge amount of fur on top of it but what can one do? :) And now in 2,5 hours Im back. Back to my own country where my mum waits for me with potatosalad and some other good stuff. I JUST LOVE HER. You know there was one thing I DISLIKED with a big D in Wales. And it was most of the food (except sweets). It was eather microwaved or not seasoned at all. I added salt 4 times in every meal I had... SO MUM I LOVE YOUUUU :D

And they promised me that when I go back its the time when all sheep have babies... wow SO Im gonna go back to hundreds of baby-sheep wondering around... How sweet is that??? :)

And we had some amazing teaching there. Wow, the team is so wonderful and FULL of Daddy´s love for people. They just love ppl out of their stuff. Of course with the strenght of Papa, but yeah. :) And I cant wait to go back to spring, you know SNOWDROPS were everywhere already and +10 and... just amazzzzing. :) And the way they dance there, CANT WAIT. It is good exercise coz nobody cares how silly you might look. Ppl just dance their fears and failures away. We had many dance-parties... :D Even Vicky and Robert shaked their bodies like no other... :D

Anyway Im gonna end now. And I just say one: DADDY LOVES YOU AND HE HAS THE BEST FOR YOU. And I love you and if u wanna know more about The Heart of Father, ask me! ;)

Hugs, K

No comments: