Pages

10.2.11

A lil update


This is me y-day morning before going. :)

Just a lil update.
So yesterday morning we started driving around 10... My uncle took me and dad to the ship. We took the longest ship which was like 3,5 hours and then around 5 we were in Helsinki. A realllly good and sweet friend of my family picked us up, took us to his home and there we ate kebab with french-fries. YUMYUM. Around 8ish they took me to the airport and left me there. And so I went on a plane which was kinda tiny, I could even choose my own seat where-ever I wanted to sit and the flight was about 3,5 hours or smth. Funfun. Vicky and Robert picked me up from the airport and there were 2 other women with me on a backseat. So in Estonian time we arrived around 2.30 AM but around local time around 12.30 am. AND straight to bed it was. And in a morning I woke up around 10 in estonian time, so 8 local time. And had breakfast late and then slept for 2 more hour and now came from a small chapel with the family. We are about 8 people here now but coming more tomorrow and on a weekend coz next week there is a Father´s Heart Teaching Week. But I guess Im gonna have some duties here as well. Just to blend in. :D hihi. Today is more of a freee day with no obligations. Just getting myself comfortable...
Its warm outside, well, no sun, but warm. AND NO SNOW. Hallelujah. I needed that. Got way too tired of snow. :)
Hugs and I will write soon...

No comments: