Pages

28.2.11

:)

Everything you do affects people around you.
I recieved a letter from someone that I dont know. He had read one of my posts about my Heavenly Father, my Daddy and said that it was so good what I wrote. That he is a dad himself and has never thought about God as a Daddy... It affected him. And for that reason only I could continue writing my blog. :) I know that many many, more then 20-30 people come here daily and even though I dont know most of these ppl, it afffects them. In some way or another. Why else would you come here and read this what Im writing right now? ;)
So whatever you do and if that doing is good, know that it may change someone´s life. Seriously.

Keep doing art, keep singing, keep drawing, keep dancing, keep blogging, keep being a monther, keep being a father, keep being a sister and a brother. Keep smiling and hugging. Keep parenting children that are not your own. Keep running, keep doing sports. Keep doing the things that you do coz they have a meaning. Daddy has given them a meaning. And if you hate what you´re doing I think its a time to change the activities! :)

No comments: