Pages

21.2.11

Daddy

I have walked a memory-path today. Gone through some old notes, notebooks, pictures... And Ive realized one thing through that. I have an awesome Daddy. He has lead me through so much stuff. I have shared some of it with you. Anorexia was the biggest and loudest scream I had to go through and He just held me while being there. And loved me so big. SO BIG. And all I can do is be thankful... I love my Daddy so much. My heavenly PAPA who has done so much for me. He has been gentle in my process not forcing anything but just holding and keeping me in His lap. Not letting go. Not at all... I have had rocks and mountains and ups and downs. And He has just been there. I have started to hear His voice more clearly now then I have tried to be tuned to Him. And Ive realized I dont have to do much to be loved. Actually nothing at all. Coz you know, HE IS LOVE so He cannot not love me. Did u read what I just said? He dont know how to not love us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is amazing in His unconditional love. May it fill you as it has started to fill me.

I am leaving in 3 weeks. My life is going through a great change now. Im going for 6 months, as for now. And Im going through a process now in my heart so I know it will be a challenging and yet wonderful time there. Im going to a family. A family that I have already learned to love. And I believe it is gonna be MY resting place. Where I can give and recieve.

In the last 1,5 months there have been crazy storms in my heart. Ups and downs. Big time. A lot of crying and a lot of laughing. Dancing and laying. Being and doing. AND I have realized that my voice is just a bit of me. It is not at all my whole point of excistence though I have thought it is. I CAN JUST BE AND REST IN HIM, coz I am a child, and a princess. Oh yes.
AND I have danced like never before. And I have done things I never thought possible. So I am just surprised beyond... :D haha. Anyway.

And again. Im not gonna end this blogging. Never, because I can preach my heart out here.
AND tell you again and again HOW precious and wonderful you are.
AND How much HE LOVES YOU. Dont you get it? Then let me say it again.
YOU ARE LOVED BY YOUR DADDY. And He so much wants you to accept this knowledge. :)

HUGS, K

2 comments:

Scotty Schrier said...

All I can say is...WOW. I've never thought of God in those terms before. Yes, that we are children of God, but not like He's a DADDY. When we pray, "Our Father who art in heaven..." it's so formal. It's so...distant. But Daddy...wow. Seriously, brings tears to my eyes. I hope you don't mind, I will be sharing this with other daddies out there.

Your post is more profound than you think.

Kirsika said...

:) Thanks. I dont know who you are but you brough tears on my eyes. wow. Daddy is good and He rejoices over you. ;) ;)
hugs from far away... :)