Pages

11.3.13

Welcome

I saw the boy Im working with after 3 weeks again (I did some other stuff while he couldnt be in the kindergarten, helping around where I could coz so many people were sick so I was still needed) and I just couldnt help but be so HAPPY to see him! He hugged me uncontrollably all day long and I did have to say a few hard words but overall it was such a surprise the way he held me today... I mean he has hugged me before but it was different today, like he has accepted me and I am finally his person! It felt good! :)

Other than that I wanted to share what went through my heart yesterday. So on Saturday night I discovered I need to lead worship the next morning in Maranata Church in Tartu. Well I did know my parents are gonna preach (or just share their hearts is a better way to put it) and I was like, well, I can just go with them but dont have to do anything and then had a call to lead worship. Oh well, I wasnt very happy that evening BUT my heart said not to worry. I have no team around me right now except my parents so I was like, dad, you play djembe and mum, you sing with me... And so we arrived to Tartu yesterday morning and I was like, "heck I need to play guitar, I need to play guitar, I need to play guitar, I dont know if I can do this in front of everybody, I need help plaplapla..." And suddenly I had some weird peace over me and after worship I sat down and felt such gratitude towards my Father in Heaven. He is ALWAYS with me, never leaving, always encouraging, always helping! I know I gave my best and the rest is always in His hands! :)

So its gonna be a week full of work but also full of sharing and loving and giving and receiving! Its gonna be a week I need to make some decisions and appointments and probably I will be alone from Wednesday so you are very welcome to visit me (maybe for a week, maybe longer...)! I promise my door is pretty much opened to you, my heart as well and I might even bake you something yummy! ;)! So, welcome!

2 comments:

Maarit said...

Oeh, Sinu kodust astuks küll hea meelega läbi, armas tüdruk. :)

Kirsika said...

Oled alati oodatud. ausalt. Türi ei ole üldse Tallinnast kaugel tegelikult... tund sõitu ja kohal ;)