Pages

18.3.13

The s-season!

It´s spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you´ve got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! - Mark Twain

I dont know why I bubble so much about spring. I feel that I even have a twinkle in my eye when I say the word "spring". Maybe Im just such a s-girl that it brings life to me, a fresh air, a new hope, something thats beautiful and breath-taking. I have been walking almost every day for some time now and just admiring each scenery. I try to take different roads (though I must say there are not tons of choices here, haha) and I just walk and talk. Sometimes with mum, sometimes with God... :) Spring, huh! Its still cold outside and snow everywhere but its coming. There is never a year without real spring in Estonia, so bring it on! ;)

No comments: