Pages

7.3.13

Love

Sometimes I dont know if people understand my love-language. It sure feels like Im from another planet coz every time I make a small gift to someone or write a handwritten letter they are surprised. Well, I LOVE gifts. I love making gifts from my heart. There have been times I haven't given any birthday-gifts just because I haven't found the perfect one straight away. I rather give nothing then something that's not from my heart... I love notes, I love flowers (yep, I have realized I really do love flowers and there was a time once I didn't think much of them but there was a reason behind it), I love to receive a letter in a real envelope or a parcel from a friend... But still more than that I LOVE to give!
So I just want to encourage you to read each other love-languages. Read each-other well and learn to accept them. Everyone is so different. I know it might take some time to do that but its better than pushing something else on someone rather then learning what theirs really is!
And once you know your own its always easier with others as well, just saying! And its not like I only have this gift-thing and you dont have to give me any time anymore coz thats not my love-language. Well it is, but in a totally different level! ;)

No comments: