Pages

16.3.13

Oh I know

I know, Im one of those who keep whining about the cold and the winter and plaplapla. But Im also one of those who wakes up early in the morning, opens her curtains and enjoys the absolutely gorgeous view outside. Its stunning right now in the mornings, how the sun shines and makes everything so soft and tender...
And yet Im looking forward for the snow to be gone and for the spring to bring all the beautiful smells and colors and birds and well, spring. :) Its an early Saturday morning right now and Im up. Well, I kind of woke up around 5 am but went back to bed and got up 7.20 coz I was like, heck, its a Saturday morning so I need some sort of small sleep in if not big. Got a small! :D
Its gonna be a wonderful day. I mean, first Ill take my 2 cousins and we will go for a photo-shoot, coz Tuuli needs to practice! And then tonight Ill be leading worship in Salla (I have NO idea where that is) coz Rakvere youth invited me for their youth-camp worship night so Ill get to have my team together again and that makes me so very happy! :) I havent seen some of them for a while now and anyway... :)

I was working all week long and every day after work we went for a long walk with my mum, we have found the perfect path for us and so we take our walking sticks and go... Good talks, sometimes crazy wind (ok almost every time), being healthy! ;)
I have so much to tell but since I dont know where to start I wont tell it all... Ill just continue my walk with my Father even though its not like the easiest walks to be at! Its a lot of trust, a lot of faith and love... Knowing that He holds my future in His hands, and to be honest, its a struggle for me, coz Im a doer, Im someone who wants to run her own life, but at these moments I gotta stop and know that He is God and He is good and He will never ever leave me on my own, coz He is Love and true Love never abandons!
Anyway, wish you all a good weekend. Do something fun, something different, go somewhere youve never been to or eat something crazy! ;) Have some fun!

No comments: