Pages

8.3.13

Loved...

I am loved. Not only because I know Im loved but because I really am loved (maybe not in the way you would think...)! Wow! What happened today just blew my mind and yesterday as well... This year´s International Women´s Day will always be deep in my heart!
I am so happy I got to take my mum out for a concert and we laughed til we hurt and also enjoyed the beautiful voices Estonian men have!

And oh boy, what I received today has given me a smile that is just not leaving my face! I got home from work (which bytheway was awesome as well, coz I was with another group of kids who were so lovely with me, each in their own unique way) and then thought to myself that I don't need fancy flowers and gifts to make me happy (which I meant with all my heart) and... Anyway then there was a sudden phone call that Ill have a delivery soon and when the door bell rang, OH wow, 7 tall red roses and Raffaello... I was shocked and still am btw! SO SO SO SO thankful (I know I use that word a lot, but what can I do... I am thankful!)!!!!! :)

No comments: