Pages

8.3.13

Ladies

Today is the day people celebrate women! I just want to say "Thank You" to God because He formed us, He made us beautiful and wonderful and we are His! We were made to be the women in this world from the very beginning. We were meant to be captivating and precious. So lets not reverse it. Lets help those who dont know it yet and lets be the kind word to someone who might need it today! I know my place, I know Im my Father´s Daughter which makes me valuable. But there are many who dont know this! Lets not forget to share a smile or a hug to women in our lives...
I knew it would be absolutely the best thing to take my mum out so I organized us 2 tickets and took her to a concert last night. I do not have tons of money but what I have I want to give. And it was so good. It was such a great laugh-therapy last night and also something for the soul...
Lets to that. Lets remember people we care about! Because they are worth more than gold! We all are!

Have a beautiful Ladies Day! ;)

No comments: