Pages

26.9.11

Day 193: These times...

...are gonna be crazy. Let me tell you whats happening and gonna happen:
This week we have a Father´s Heart School in our B&B! On the 2nd of October (in 6 days, straight after school) Im gonna fly to Germany for a week.
After that Im going straight to Canada for 2 weeks.
Back from Canada, we have a week full of wedd.preparations for N+S´s wedding in Bala.
After that we have another school in our B&B.
And in the middle of all that I NEED to find a time to rest coz other wise all of this seems a bit too crazy. And then again, it has been my own choise and free will to be a part of these things. :) Right? We make our own choises and decisions. No one is forcing us to do anything. So sometimes instead of grumbling that there is not enough time, we should sit down and make some changes in our plans, right? ;)
Yesterday I cooked dinner for 19 people. It was a bit crazy but I had a wonderful helper. Actually it was more like a team of 2, everything was done together. And on top of that I made 2 cakes and a BIG trifle, so it was a day spent in kitchen which I never ever mind! If you know me, I loooove baking. :) Cooking not so much, but baking, mmmmmm. Makes me happy! Today is another day.
Oh and SUSI is here. Thats wonderful, I was a part of worship yesterday and actually all the days of this week. I love love love love it. Did I say I love it? ;) :) :) It feels so good just to be able to be in a team filled with love and care for each other. Each member of this family in our little B&B is packed with love. They care for me so much. I mean, sometimes its like they see straight through me. I have had a few hard days now, something´s going on inside of me to which I dont have any explanation and they just care for me. They love me unconditionally. Thats whats a family is all about! :)
Alright, have a great week ahead of you. Take it as a gift from God, ok? :)
Love, Kirsi

No comments: