Pages

19.9.11

Day 186: It is early.

It is very early. Like usual. And Im up. Like usual. Well, today I am suppose to be up, workwork.
Let me tell you a bit about my people here:
I love my people at work. They pick me up whenever they can. They bring me home when a car is available. They feed me when I have no food. They pray for me and with me. They love me when no other love is around. They love me when there is plenty of love. They talk and walk with me. They take me out to a cafe when Im in a mood of celebrating. They say they love me. I believe them. They laugh with me and at me. Well, you have to admit, I am quite funny from time to time. ;) And they are just unconditional with me. I mess up and it is not a problem.

And I know, I wish I had more people here. And its all good. And I wish I´d meet my man already. But its alright. Coz Ive got them. Them are not a lot. But them are wonderful.
:)

And I just wanted to share my page on YOUTUBE again incase u havent heard these 2 songs. I promise, in December you can wait for more to come:
http://www.youtube.com/user/kirsika21?feature=mhee
Love, Kirsi
Ps! Have a great day. And if you feel there is nothing great about it, think about the people who love you. And if you think you have no people who love you, then think again! ;)

No comments: