Pages

7.9.11

Day 174: When He molds...

...and challenges and changes you it is not always easy. I tell you it is not.

When Robert picked us up in the morning (me and Iveta, she is here for a week, to check this place up, just like I did in February) the first thing he told me was: "So, Kirsi, would you like to know the bad news first or the good news?" and my heart sank, I was like, what now... So of course I said bad news and he said I have to cook breakfast alone for 12 people because Vicki had to go away for 3 days coz of some unexpected stuff. And Im like, Robert whats the good news and he just smiles and says, good news is that you will do just good. Great. So there I am, in a car, thinking how in the world will I manage. Its my 4th time cooking breakfast ever for so many and 1st time without no-one teaching me. And I just threw myself into Gods hands at that moment. I knew that without His peace, I would just sink. And I didnt want to sink. I wanted to be successful. And we DID IT. It went great, I was so calm and Iveta was such a great help and... ooh meen.

Seriously moments like this you just want to run. I wanted to jump out of that car and go back to my bed, cover my head under the covers and cry. I have had a hard week behind me. A lot of changes, a lot going on inside of me. But the thing is, Daddy has been with me. Knowing or not knowing it, doesnt matter. He is there, HE IS HERE. With me. Let me explain: Rosie-Paul are on a holiday. Nathalie went back to Holland for 3 weeks. Rui-Chi is on a holiday. Vicki had urgent reasons to leave for 3 days. One of my only friends in Bala has to leave country tomorrow coz of some crappy reasons... So here I am. HSFEKUHFIFUB feelings. But I am praying Dad to give me friends. It is not easy to live abroad not having and knowing people. I mean, the holiday people are coming back but N is getting married soon and she´ll leave for sure. So there is no one my aged here. So my prayer is to have a friend. :) We all need ppl around us. I am a people´s people. Ive said that before...

And the rain. The rain just keeeeps pouring. I had a bit of fun yesterday with that. Put on my pink rubberboots and just jumped into the mud-puddles. Like a little 3year old. I think I never want to grow up. :) I just finished watchin Enchanted... Princesses and Princes. What a lovely story. I am so gonna get married one day. I am a Princess, I so am! :) Oh true love´s kiss. I am a dreamer. And that a good thing...

I dont remember the last post that was so all over the place. But my thoughts are random these days so I guess its fine. Forgive me my dear blog-reader. :)

LOVE

Kirsi

1 comment:

printsess said...

Kirsika, I am so with you on finding good friends abroad. I was just thinking about it today - almost cried, because no one has hugged me from almost like a week. And a girl needs hugs from time to time. A girl needs closeness and knowing that someone has her back. I miss feeling that I can just pick up my phone and call someone and talk and talk and talk...about random stuff. Or just take a walk to my friend's house. It is hard finding friends, but it's not hard for God, right?
Loving your posts...they are so open and sincere. Thank you for that, Kirsika!