Pages

27.6.12

After

After a death like this you realize how important people, friends, family, your close ones, really are. You realize how much you actually love them and want them near. The thing is my heart aches. I never had a chance to tell him how important he was. How much our friendship meant to me. And how happy I was to know him. I know that writing it all down helps but it doesn't bring him back. What helps is knowing he is safe with my Father in Heaven.

I didn't have a chance to even tell you about my day with Ester coz everything else happened and it was more important at the moment. But I wanna share about that as well.
So on Monday I took my little sis to Tartu coz I really wanted a day out with her. So we went by bus and when we arrived we went to a cafe and then to the cinema. Madagaskar III it was with some weird 3D glasses, uh. I dont get that but anyway Ester loved it even though in the middle of the movie she suddenly realized how much she needs to pee. I didnt let her. :D
Later I took her to eat ice cream in a cafe and on our way back she fell a sleep on my lap. Was a great day with her. She was such an angel all day long. Doesnt happen very often. ;)

Now Im on my way to Finland. Mum+Dad+Ester and a few others. Some sort of camp I promised to help at and then later a little work somewhere with dad. We will see what happens after that. Im off now.

No comments: