Pages

24.6.12

Real

Real relationships.
Real food.
Real love.
Real God.
Real faith.

We live in a world of fakes. We see fake relationships, fake food, fake love, fake God, fake faith everywhere. People are hurting people. And people are hurting themselves. People are believing wrong gods and eating fake food, food thats been poisoned by thousands of chemicals. And people think they have faith but all they have is false beliefs and gods. And that makes me sad.
Because Im one of them.
I have been involved with each of these. Making things into gods. Or having relationships that have no friendship for a base. Or eating food thats been bad for my body. And thinking I believe when I really dont.

I dont want that. I dont want any of that.
I want to have relationship where my friends really care for me and I know I can trust them.
I want to eat food thats not been through thousands of factories before it reaches my table.
I want to know what means to really love and be loved.
I want to believe in a God who is real. Who is who He is. God.
I want to have faith when everything else falls apart around me.
And if you look into your heart you know you want the same.
Coz your heart knows the truth.
Even if your mind doesnt.

No comments: