Pages

6.6.12

Seed

Journey.
So this is my journey.
Breathe in. Breathe out.
If things are a bit weird, hard, just look ahead and see that you´re not alone. Im still breathing. In and out. And that matters at the moment.

I have been visiting a few friends this week. Been with people I love. People who love. With people who actually care about my life. And it has felt good. We all deserve these people in our life. No matter what we have done, how screwed up we are or how much crap has happened. We all deserve to be loved. I pray to God that you have at least someone you can count on to. If not I pray Father will give you that person.
I have been bitter.
And I have been saying things I regret later. I did that yesterday. And the day before. And I know I will do it again.
And yet there is a new day when I wake up and ask forgiveness from my Father. Because I don't want to be bitter and I don't want to carry the seed of anger in me. Coz it will plant something bigger. And I want to live with an open heart. I want to be someone who is not angry at the world. I want to love. I want people to see love and life in me.

So I go back to the beginning.
The beginning of many things.
Because without remembering all the good Father has given me I am bitter. The beginning is everything you feel thankful for. The starts of your life. Maybe it was something small.
For me it has been hundreds of smalls.
And that's when I know my Father has never abandoned me. Never.

Find your little things. Your little seeds of hope. Little kisses.
And be thankful.

K

No comments: