Pages

22.6.12

Focus

Pull yourself together and move on. Self-pity is a dangerous place to linger at. It can make you sick, it can make you feel horrible and down. I had a long refreshing walk last night and after that felt tons better. Im still stuck and confused but I am not gonna let self-pity ruin anything.
I sent in my first CV ever yesterday. I have to say it took me a long long time to do it and when I finally e-mailed it, oh, it felt good. I know I might not get the job, but right now what matters is that Im not just waiting, but actually taking some actions. It might not be the answer and the right job but at least it forced me to finish my CV. :) Sometimes we need a push just like that. To think back at our lives and see the good in it, the bad, see the hand of our Father over our actions and doors that have been opened...
To see things in a new perspective. And see that life is not so bad as it seems sometimes. A bigger picture. Where we wont center around ourselves but put our focus and trust on God. Uh so often Im like, plaplapla, crying, and being miserable just because Im all about me me me me, forgetting about Love, forgetting about God, about His unconditional love for me and how much He wants to be involved in my life. And that my focus should be on Him and then the rest would be given to me.

Anyway. Be blessed on this beautiful Friday and never forget where your help comes from.

No comments: