Pages

26.6.12

My friend. R.I.P.

The best way to remember a friend who has passed away is to think back to the good memories. The fun shared, the joy in their eyes, the smiles, the jokes...
When I think of Phil I remember how he visited me in Estonia (well, actually it was his second mission trip to EST but still) and my city, how the guys took him to sauna and convinced him that he has to make a move on me so he did and I told him off gently. Makes me smile :) How he brought me a scarf from India and I still wear it, it is my favorite of all the others ever... And I will wear it always thinking of him.
How he sent me to the train-station and waved at me until the train was far far away. And when I think of Phil I remember how I first met him in a small gathering many years ago where a pig was roasted and a friendly face came to introduce himself. And how a friendship came out of it that didn't die due to real letters we sent back and forth...

Phil you will be remembered with a good word and know that you are loved by your friends and family always.
RIP.

No comments: