Pages

21.6.12

...

I had the weirdest day ever yesterday. Woke up, had to take mum to the dentist and then came back home and had a deep nap, was so tired suddenly. Then went to the countryside with my parents to help them but instead felt so bad that I just laid in my little sister´s tent and couldn't get up. We came home around 6 pm and then I went to bed and felt sick. Sick to my stomach and so again, fell a sleep. Woke up a couple of times but couldnt drag myself out from the bed and finally around 11pm went to sleep-sleep. Saw tons of strange dreams and had not so good night, basically was in bed 12 hours straight...
Anyway, I feel tons better today but still this weird feeling lingers over me, dont know what to do with that, hopefully it will pass and I have nothing to worry about.

Have no plans for today yet but probably gonna try to get a job and then go take some sun if my head allows me (oh forgot about the headache, on top of all the other stuff). 

A little bit different post then usually but hey, we all have our good days and bad days.

Kirsi

No comments: