Pages

2.7.12

Moi

No mitä kuulu?
Ive been in Finland since Wednesday last week and had the most unexpected but most welcomed internet-fast for 5 days. The first day of the camp, more precisely the first hour of the camp I was like, WHY did I come. Haha, no internet, no phone-connection, no friends, no shower-possibility-only sauna, toilet outside, no proper food, no room for me really and then things slowly started to change. I felt as though in my heart I needed to make a decision. Either to be positive and accept things or behave like a teenager who is never happy with anything. So I made a decision. And suddenly everything seemed ok.
The camp was awesome. I met so many wonderful people. I was encouraged by so many and I had the most precious one-on-one time with a few of them. The worship on the last evening took my breath away and I stayed in the presence of God for 4 hours at least, we just couldnt leave the room coz it was so tangible. Father definitely turned up during these 5 days of the camp. I dont even want to go into details but it was pretty awesome. I felt as though a few dreams in my heart were set on fire again. :)
And the kids. Uh. I tell you. There is something going on in my heart when it comes to little ones. I was just so surprised how well I tolerated the little boys and girls. More than tolerated. I adored them. One small boy especially wanted to cuddle me and kiss me and called me Kirsikka all the time and at one moment looked at me and said: "Sul on Kirsikka-väri tukka" (it kind of means that I even have cherry-colored hair)... And another small one, I can still smell him when I close my eyes. The fragrance of a 2-year-old. Oh curly hair and these eyes and smiles... (On a picture Im with him).

Anyway going back to business. I am in Finland for a week or so more and then back to Estonia I think. Gonna do a little work here and there and I dont really know my next plans yet but Im not worried too much. Not yet. ;)

1 comment:

Juhani Erik Perttula said...

Moi, mitä kuuluu
Kesä on ihanaa kun aurinko paistaa ja on lämmintä.
On kivaa lukea sun blogia ja huomata kun Taivaan Iskä
pitää sinusta huolta.
Terveisin Juhani