Pages

16.8.12

very meny love

So I wanted to write a part II to my LV-story but I think it will not happen coz so many things are going on in my life right now that its hard to find time for a long entry. But I will write about some other things probably mixed with Latvia-emotions... :)
First I want to say that this summer has been crazy. I was going through my diary y.day and counted together the times I needed to pack to go to somewhere, I got about 9 times (and I didnt count my 1-day trips and they were many as well). Seriously, I feel like I live on my suitcase and the thing is I LOVE IT. I love going and meeting new people, sharing love and sharing faith and hope with them. Sharing my life and seeing hearts changed. I love singing, worshiping... Somehow I have found new passions. And music will always be one of my biggest dreams and passions but new things are opening up in my heart and it is beautiful. Really.
So today Im leaving to go to Saaremaa. We have 3 events in 4 days and its gonna be busybusy. First Father´s Heart Conference (it will be awsumm), then our mother´s side relatives will gather (first time ever), and on Monday my mum+dad are getting remarried. First time with a pastor and whoah, the story is just too beautiful. I was making a slide-show for them last night reflecting back to the years we have gone through and its just amazing. I am thankful and I am blessed. And we live under His favor and mercy.
So after all this we will come back for a few days to Türi and then off we go again. To the Methodist camp. Our group will lead some sessions and worship. :) It will be so good to do that, coz Ive never led a worhsip in a camp and in a Methodist camp. Seriously? How cool is that, huh?

So these will be my next 2 weeks. What will happen after that, who knows. Well, Father knows but as for me, I have no idea... I have dreams which have decided not to leave me (haha) and I have a future in which Im sure of, but knowing, naah! (: Thats my life, what can one do but trust. I tell you its not always easy. I find myself so often doubting and living in fear and in pain... In a fear of what will happen if, what will I do and how, but I dont want to let my heart be troubled.

So there we go.
Very meny love from me.

No comments: