Pages

27.8.12

Aa

I am back from Aa-beach. From my last summer-conference which was held by the Methodist Churches in Estonia! First time ever I was in such a place. In so many ways that Im not gonna describe or mention but it was interesting. I was challenged and I was molded and I learned and I listened my heart. But all in all it was Daddy´s thing that I was there and I have to say that Im thankful. Im so thankful that sometimes (ok everyday) I make mistakes and then He comes and says that its not because of my faults, not because of my goods, not because of my doings, that He loves me but because of ME! Yeah, thats the good news.
I also grew a lot closer with the team God has put together during the last 2 years... It was so good to talk to them, for them to open up and tell me the truth in many areas and maybe for the first time ever I listened, my heart took notes and I definitely let them talk. I need corrections as well as any other person. And I need God more then any other person (haha ok we all need Him the same but I still need Him more)! :)

People in Estonia are hungry. So hungry for more of Him. To know Him, to see Him, to know that He is so close and near and He wants us. He wants to hold us and He just wants to heal our broken spirits and bodies. He wants us to be WHOLE in Him! Thats His hearts desire. And the most interesting thing is that whenever I go, with whomever I meet, the message is the same - Father´s love. Father´s heart. Healing. Restoration. Forgiveness. The key is His Heart. So many people go to look for God in a wrong place. Sensitives, witches, spiritualists. But HE is the One and Only! Open your eyes and know the truth.

I love that this summer has been crazy. That I have met so many new people I have stopped counting. People that are beautiful inside and outside. People that yearn for God and people who dont know it yet. ;)  Every experience has been so different to me, some harder, some easier, but its been the most amazing summer. I am thankful and I am humbled how well He has taken care of me. I have just stepped out not knowing whats to happen and He has carried me. Thats my walk with Him. My journey. Sometimes over the rocks and crap, sometimes in the air... ;)

No comments: