Pages

23.8.12

9:09

I have to share this because I just got a little insight to something. Yep. Its very early, its like 9:09 am and Im getting insights. Thats me. My brain works in the mornings and in the evenings Im just a "little" weird.

So as I was saying...
I travel a lot. I meet so many people throughout the year that sometimes I cant remember all their names. But usually I try to get to know them all, haha, doesn't work very well but Im trying. I try to get behind their names, into their lives. Because its interesting. To meet new people. And usually after leaving them I try to keep contact with them. At least for a few weeks. And if God gives Im gonna meet these people again at one point or another... I love writing. I love talking. I am a people´s person. Im social and I know it.

But there is a problem somewhere along the way. That I tend to put my closest people behind the scene then. Because others are so much more interesting at that point, I forget my people. And I go further and further and when we finally meet up its as if we have nothing to talk about (IM just making a bigger point here, I mean its not like that with everybody). Because I have let the hole between us get bigger and bigger...
So why do I do that? Why do we do that? I felt such a burden in my heart today that I was almost crying. It makes me sad. It doesn't make me sad that I meet new people, but WE should keep our friends who we have known for years even closer. So close that we actually stay in touch. That we wouldn't loose that first love. You know its the same with marriage.
I loved what Pekka said at my parents ceremony when he was talking to them. He said that every couple, married especially, need at least 15 hours EVERY week together. That doesn't count the night-hours. 15 hours just them two. Without no other people. That made me think. I cant wait to meet the man of my life one day. I cant wait to be in love and to love him with my whole heart...
But if I dont even know how to keep my very own people close. Some people come and go but there are people who will ALWAYS be there only if you know how to nourish the friendships. I want to be that person. Who doesn't walk away and who will keep the friends I have.
And sometimes its hard.
But its worth it.
So that's my insight for this morning. (:

3 comments:

Juhani Erik Perttula said...

Jatka Kirsikka eteenpäin elämässä, on kivaa ja sulla on hyviä kirjoituksia blogissasi . Seuraan mieleenkiinolla
miten Taivaan Iskä sinua johtaa.
Terveisin Juhani

Kirsika said...

Kiitos Juhani :) :) I REALLY MISS YOU AND your quiet presence... It is so precious who you are. :) :) You can always write to me how things are for you and what youre doing. MANY GREETINGS from Eesti-girl :)

t. said...

kusjuures sellest 15h nädalas räägib ka raamat "Fall in love, stay in love". soovitan soojalt, kasulik lugemine on.