Pages

22.8.12

Saaremaa

Conference is over and the wedding is over. In 4 days we had so much to do that my head is still dizzy after packing, singing, preparing, worshiping, listening, organizing, calling, writing, sitting, standing, talking, smiling... :) It was good, but so very tiring. So much happened I dont even know where to start. The conference was in 3 different places with 5 services. Father changed hearts yet again and my heart was definitely transformed. I saw so much crap in me that needs to be rooted out but in a same time I saw so much good there that wasnt there before... I cried, laughed, jumped, danced, worshiped. I shared and gave out quite a lot but I know I received even more.
Then on Monday my mum and dad were renewing their vows. It was the most beautiful ceremony ever. And Ive been to many weddings (I have stopped counting). I had a chance to sing with my best childhood friend and it surely was precious. Im thankful for my mum and dad. So thankful.

And now I want to introduce my grandpa and her fiance to you. They are the most precious couple ever. My grandpa is so in love that he just cant stop talking about Ellen. Its just beautiful. Their wedding is on the 15th of September and for that Im really excited...

So that was my weekend. We also did tons of other little things that Im not gonna mention here so all in all I, we had a good time. Time of fellowship and sharing. Giving and receiving. :)
These last 2 days I have been editing pictures and videos so I havent done anything else. Ok babysitting Ester as well but when its only me and her its never hard... :) Its hard when mum and dad are around but when we´re together she is such a precious and obedient girl.
I think on Thursday we´re off to the camp and it will be great Im sure. I just hope to get enough rest today and tomorrow morning before we leave coz we have tons of packing to do again... :D
Alright. Hugs from me and be blessed. Know who you are in Him and live it out. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oli tore aeg!:)
-tuuli

printsess said...

Tegevust jagub :)
Nautige siis Meto suvekonverentsi ka, see saab kindlasti eriline olema. Ja kui sul vähegi võimalik, kuula Tommy Hays'i jutluseid/seminare, kui seal olete. Ta on super tore mees! :)

Kirsika said...

:) oli SUPER AEG.

Grete... Kindlasti lähen kuulama, ma ei taha ainult ülistust juhtida, tahan ka osa olla muudest asjadest konverentsil :) :)