Pages

17.7.12

Just a little...

...update.
So I was in Saaremaa for the weekend and it was absolutely the best 4 days. God did so much and I felt such freedom during my time there. New joy, new word for my life and new friends (+old friends ofc)... Im not going into details but it was just great! :)
Actually this summer feels as though all Ive been doing is packing and unpacking. Going and coming. And its a blessing actually. I have been more then blessed. I know my Daddy is so BIG and so caring. He has provided and I haven't lacked anything. I have all I need and more! Thats my Dad!
So tomorrow Im leaving again. Going to Finland, B-school. Cant wait to see my friends and cant wait to meet God! :) So precious. Someone just decided to pay for me (no names given so all I can do is be thankful) and I can go. I guess its my time now. Thankful, so very thankful.
Then after that I think Im gonna make a short trip to Latvia and then after that Saaremaa again. We´re gonna have a Father´s Heart Conference and then my mum+dad are celebrating their 25 years of marriage and then some other stuff. Its gonna be the busiest 4 days of this summer probably. After that Im gonna go to another camp, lead worship. Uh full summer. So very full and so very good! :)
So there´s my little update! :)

No comments: