Pages

22.7.12

I just realized how much I love the little name of my blog! "...on a journey." Whoah. I think its prophetic. Seriously. I think God knew when I put that name what its gonna mean to me. He knew that this girl is gonna be on a journey all her life and He liked it. He liked it because to be on a journey with Him is the best thing ever. To be loved by Him. To be held by Him. Kissed by Him. To know that He is all that matters. Whoah. To be a little girl again. In His arms. To really trust Him.
Have you tried? I mean have you really trusted Him? Your Father. Because yesterday... when I was lying on a floor and talking to Him I realized that I can. I can tell Him my dreams and hurts and hopes and stuff. Because He cares.
Because He is love.
And Love never fails.
Which means God never fails.
Daddy. My Daddy.
The best place to be. In His arms. So safe and so free.
So I am on a journey. Every day of my life. Im on a journey. And it feels good.

No comments: