Pages

17.1.11

The T

Tartu
So I am gonna write a little about my time here... Otherwise you all read about my issues and problems, BUT its not all that :D haha
Anyway I arrived on the 5th, almost 2 weeks ago... (its the 17th today). I have had some awesome times with friends... Dinners, lunches, movie-watching (cinnamon and home-tv), wonderful conversations, cry-times, laugh-times...
Then I´ve been to some childrens-play-readings. Its been an interesting company, 2 girls and ab 10 men... haha :D Its been more then fun. And through these people I have been selling tickets 2 Sundays to their other play!
And I have had 3 work-days so far. If u have nothing to do, come visit me. The address is: VÕRU 5 and the second-hand store is called KOOBAS! :) I have had some boring and cold times there but also some fun moments! :)
UUUH and beibi, I have been working out. I have been to classes already. Tess organized some kind of work-out here some months ago and I have been to 2 now. I feel so much better. + all the walking that I do. I must be fit soon. :D
And stomachpain is slowly but kindly decided to leave me. I can still feel a bit and it´s not a good feeling but it is leaving... so.
Oooh and I even went to a concert with a friend from Saaremaa (she studies in Tartu) and before that she made me a henna for 2 weeks (oh btw its my hand on the picture, nothing else... hahah). Its cool... :)

So this is my Tartu life!

1 comment:

Evelin Põldsaar said...

Greetings from Rakvere life to Tartu life!!! And to make your life more excitier - then come here to visit, my door/home is open :) Blessings!!!! Hugs tooo!!!