Pages

22.1.11

So

I made some decisions about this year which Im not gonna write here. Because sometimes we have a way of writing and telling things too early and then when they dont happen we feel that we are a dissapointment. So not this time. I have learned my way with some other stuff in past. But know that some decisions have been made...

Ok, but about yesterday. I went to a youth meeting in Elusõna. And I must say it was awesome. We did worshipsongs with Pille-Riin and Samuel... sweeet. And later Mihkel was preaching, no I like the word sharing more. He was talking how we can find a way from the place we are now to the place we would like to be. I mean when we think now ooh I dont have this and Im too fat and I have no money and I am like this and that... and then we think thay ooh if I´d have more money and no stomach and I´d be with this kind of personality... And then he brought out an interesting fact that in Bible when God created the world he didnt ponder IF things will happen. He just said the word and it happened. Like: Light be. Light was. Man be. Man was... and so on. And so basically sometimes we speak over our lives the words of death. Just saying bad things out about situations that seem bad and we just talk and talk... But then if we´d start saying things like, NO, I do have money. And I am enough (coz Im Bible it says that I am fearfully and wonderfully made) and I am strong in Him and stuff like that then in one point these things would start to come alive. We may not believe it in the beginning (I know this) but saying things out is a way of things happening. Coz we have been made by the image of God. Which means God said and things happened. So we can also speak and things start to happen.

So thats how we can end up from HERE to THERE! :)

No comments: