Pages

18.1.11

Ok, do not think that I am a rock and have no feelings whatsoever. The breakup has left a huge mark inside of me aswell. And all the laughing and being with friends does not fill that up. I know what does but somehow it is not so easy always. My God and God only can fill me up with Him. I want it and I need it. But I am not doing so good all the time. I have my days when Im only crying.
My Tartu-life has been a blessing but it is hard also. So if you were reading my blog about the time here... I mean its all good and amazing. But it is also a lot of tears and pain.

And I do need a hug when you see me. It is somehow comforting...

3 comments:

Triin said...

Kirsu, ära ole kurb ja anna oma skype, kui sul see on. :) Paid!

Unknown said...

2 nädalat Tartus ja meid ei olegi külastanud? Aiaiai!

Vivvu said...

kallid minu käest alati sinu jaoks olemas! <3