Pages

30.1.11

Laager

WOW.
Jumal on hea Isa ja Ta nii tahab, et me ootaksime...
Ma ootasin. Väga igatsesin, et laager tuleks. Ok, pean tunnistama, et olin väga väsinud kõigest, mis mu ümber oli toimunud ...

AAH, I dont know how to write in Estonian anymore. Crap. Im getting bad...
Anyway, I was in the winter camp this weekend and it was awesome with a big A! :) Everything that I waited happened. I waited for my Heavenly Dad to show me His love. Through people, through His word, through worship. And He just was there. From the moment we arrived til the moment we left. We had a wonderful worshiptime last night, God just gave me a word to share through singing... And I must say I love these kids, these youth. They are all so unique and wonderful. In their own weird ways! :D hehe.

And so, Ive got 1 more week in Tartu. 4 days at work. 5 days to spend time with my loved women and men of God. And Im gonna move tomorrow to Vivia and Andrea, just to be with them for 3-4 days. So yes, this is my 1 week that I have left! :)

And Ive got one more thing to say: GOD IS NEVER LATE! :)

No comments: