Pages

13.1.11

Ok

I might have my own opinion and stuff, but I cant agree with some things. See, I dont think in order for a woman to look pretty she needs to expose herself. Well, let me explain this.
We see these "half-naked" photos everywhere. 13, 14 year old girls showing their pictures where they have almost nothing on except for a tiny tiny shirt that exposes her boobs and a tiny skirt that shows all her legs. I mean, WOW. How in a world have we end up here? Showing all of us to men? Why? Do we need to feel loved? Do we need it so desperately that we are willing to show the most secret part of us that is our body? Ok, see, I dont wanna go extreme. I mean, summer, fine, be on a beach with your tiny bit of swimmingclothes. But even then I dont think we should wear the tiniest things we can find from stores... Cmn, strings on a beach? A big no-no in my opinion.
I am just a bit disturbed right now. I dont want to see my friends (even the "not so young ones" hanging pictures on FB with their shirts wide open...). Dont do this. Why in the world do you want to even mess with this kinda thing? I have talked to guys about it and it is not healthy for them. Why do I need to tempt them???
And are we in a need of compliments so much that we need to somehow go to the extreme? AND do not tell me, that you put this picture up coz you "just liked it"...
Whuh, I let my frustration out. Im fine again.
thanks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Esiteks, hea taustapilt!

Teiseks, probleemile pole põhjust vaja kaugelt otsida - alastus müüb! Viimast pressitakse päevast-päeva, iga sekund, igal pool ja igal võimalikul moel inimestele peale. Nö "kaanepildi" iluideaal ehk perfektne keha sunnitakse omaks võtma ning kui inimene tunneb, et ta vähegi vastab sellele standardile, siis antakse aga minna. Paraku on karja mentaliteet valitsevaks. Teised teevad, seega tuleb minul ka samamoodi teha ja käituda, sest siis võetakse omaks ning pannakse tähele. Kahju, et sellest aru ei saada. Pidev enese paljastamine on minu arvates tihtipeale päris otsene signaal sellest, et inimesel on madal enesehinnang (kitsas silmaring samuti)ning ta näeb ainult selle läbi võimalust inimesena "särada". Eelmainitut muidugi keegi ei tunnista... Igasugune sotsiaalmeedia võimendab seda eriti - "ahvatlevad pildid" ja vallatud tekstid nende all. Okei. Antud teema juures muidugi palju erinevaid tahke. Pole mina tõe sepistajaks... Sel hilisel õhtutunnil tulid aga just sellised mõtted pähe.

Getting Your Sound said...

I would like to comment as well. This is very strongly on my heart too. Especially if there are some young girls reading this, maybe it will do some good...
It is a BIG problem, especially in Estonia. I know of a young man who came to Estonia for the first time and when he came back to U.S. he said: Why do all young girls dress like prostitutes there?
I am a married woman in my 30s. I do not want my husband to see all these half naked, young, sexy girls walking around. Men are men. They see things even if they dont want to look!
Especially big problem is, whn girls go to church, dressing like that! Young (and old) Christian men want to keep their hearts pure! Why do they have to turn their head the other way, when a sister walks by them? Or even worse, when one is on stage and you cannot look at them, because how they dress? I have even seen pastor's wives dressing provocativly! What a shame!
We probaly cannot do much about it with non-christians. They think it's cool, if a man wants them, even if it is for their body only!
(And what do you think how long that will last? If a man wants you for your body only? Until he finds the next one with more beautiful body than yours!)
But please, Christian ladies, be modest and honor the Lord! Your inner beauty should be shining!

Vivvu said...

Nõustun Kirss, hea postitus...