Pages

26.2.13

Beautiful

So I guess you all know I love God. And how much I rely on Him... Well at least I try to on most times, not successful always, but anyway. This blog is not about that.
Its about me. Its about how He gave me a song about ME! Well, most of my songs are about trying to find something, about God, about love... But this song is about me and I wrote it in Wales 1,5 years ago in one of my hardest times when I tried to get over the broken engagement etc etc. So I haven't shared it with anyone yet but I want to write down the lyrics. And I want to record it (maybe not today but soon and ooh, Im gonna sing it in Pärnu this weekend when I share my testimony to girls)... So here we go:

I AM YOURS

Coz I am Beautiful, I am Beautiful, Im Yours
The way Im Fearfully and Wonderfully made
Daddy, I am Yours and I am Yours
Daddy I am Yours

Coz Im Fearfully and Wonderfully made
Coz Im the Crown of the Creation, the Creation
Coz Im Beautifully and Wonderfully made
Daddy I am Yours, I am Yours
I am YOURS

2 comments:

Maarit said...

Aaahh, kui ilus. Sina ja need sõnad. Ja see Tõde.

Kirsika said...

:) MAARIT, KALLI SULLE!!!!