Pages

21.2.13

Beautiful teeth!

On Monday I borrowed my dad´s car and drove to visit my cousin Tuuli who lives in a place I grew up as a kid. All the corners there are kind of known to me and it was just my way of getting away from here... My time to laugh and have fun in the snow. And the pictures she took are just beautiful. While we were looking them through on a big screen I felt like Im watchin someone else. Like it is not me laughing and having fun and being beautiful.
And I got back home, started editing some of them and realized I cant put that girl on the pictures together with me. It was as if it was some other girl. But it is me. With my big smile and good teeth (as everyone started to point out, well, I just have to mention that during this month I have spend way too much money on my dentist due to the root-channel-recovery-process, so I keep my teeth in good condition)... Anyway I guess we all need some sort of kick in our a... once in a while to realize we are beautiful. I mean I can talk about it and just keep talking but for some reason I still find it hard to put 2+2 together... JUST START believing! Believing the truth instead of the lies that keep naggin at the back of your head from time to time. Believe you were made to be beautiful, you were made to be wonderful and marvelous! And that Your (mine) Heavenly Father sees you in that way already! :) Gotta run to work now (thats another story I need to write down soon, but not now!), so be blessed and safe! K

No comments: