Pages

18.2.13

I am enough!

His love is enough. I do not know much but what I know is enough to get me through today. His love is enough.
I have had some pretty bad thoughts lately. I have been down more often then I remember... And to be honest its sometimes easier to stay down then to get up and start going again. There have been some bright moments like FREEDOM-event and last Saturday we had a  prayer-worship day in Tartu and yet I feel as though Im missing some important link.
Maybe, just maybe I found that today while I was walking to work. Maybe.
As I started my 10-minute walk I suddenly felt like praying. Praying for my today, for the kids I work with, for my lovelife (which I dont have, haha), for the people I have in my life... Missing link? Really. And my day has been a lot better than the days before. Just a simple prayer of thanks. Just the knowledge that His love really is enough. Somehow it changed my Monday. Not to mention a simple yet an awesome text-msg from a friend! Huh how many times have I said that you don't know the value of your words to someone. The value of a hug or a smile. Just a simple THANK YOU to someone can really change the atmosphere! So simple. And somehow so hard or is it? :)
If Im really honest with myself I know that tomorrow I might wake up and have a really hard morning again. But do I really want to just get by each day or do I want to actually enjoy my days no matter what they bring and no matter how hard they are... Working with kids is NOT, I say, NOT easy! Each kid is so different and each kid has something they bring with them to kindergarten. Maybe unsolved problems at home, maybe a bad word from a dad or maybe a broken heart... And so many are in a BIG need for some love. And who am I to deny it to them? Who am I to say that I wont give you a hug if you need one! Somehow it seems like grownups so easily forget what it was like to be a 6-year old or a 5-year old... Oh men, I was yearning for a kiss from my dad, for him to tell me Im a Princess. Yet where are those dads who do that now?

So. Jup. Im getting more excited for the beginning of March since there will be a weekend in Pärnu where I can share my life with many girls... I am already preparing some stuff for them, presents etc. I remember when I was 15 years old and needed someone to tell me Im pretty just the way I am. And there was no one. So I want to be that someone now. For them!
Alright. :)

No comments: