Pages

8.2.13

Money?

The video I posted last night touched everything in me. It touched something deeper. Some part that I didn't know exists. I thought I know so much of life already. That I have lived and loved. Laughed and hurt. Man, I know nothing. That boy is gonna die. He is living his life to the fullest NOW. The word. The end.
He does what he loves NOW. He has no time to wait until one day... He has no one day. He has this day and this HIS fullest.
We wait. We usually wait for a better tomorrow. For a better someone. For a better weather. For sun to come out. For money to come in. For people around us to change. For something something.
We dont even realize we are NOT living to the fullest. When do I start to enjoy the moment. When will I realize Ester will never be 7 again, its her last few months of that and then she is 8 and I never even enjoyed her 7... She asked me the other day when our parents where away that WHY do we always fight when everybody´s home and get along when they are gone... It hurt. I smiled and said I dont know. But I do know. Its as if I expect everybody else to DEAL with her while Im like, heck, Im not her mum plapla. She is LOVELY. She is so precious. And enjoyable.
Or that trip. To somewhere. Pick a country. Oh, But I dont have money. Heck, who does??? If even people who have millions of dollars cant enjoy it... Then when do we realize its not about money. IT DOES not make us happy, NEVER did and never will. Its about deciding right now, right here, that we can do it differently. Even if it requires hitch-hiking to somewhere or EARNING your money. Please please lets make our dreams come true.
I might never have the right moment. But I have RIGHT NOW. I have this moment. I feel like an empty tomato right now. But it DOES not have to stay like that. I wanna live my dreams.
Just watch that video. I know its 10 minutes, but its WORTH it!

No comments: