Pages

3.2.13

My mum

No, she doesn't have a birthday. And no, it is not a Mother´s day. It is just another Sunday.
I just wanted to say out here how awesome she is. I probably say it to her too little anyway so since I know she is a big fan of mine, haha, and reads my blog every day, then, here we go:
"MUM, YOURE WONDERFUL. While you are sick, you take care of others. You have been curing dad for 2 weeks now, not to mention Ester and me. All the time and effort you put to make us feel better. You´re just great. I think everyone who know you know how big heart you have. And only people who live here, hear you cry and your broken heart from time to time... Its because you carry people there. You carry their burdens and joys. You carry all your children and extended family. I love you veryvery meny!!!"
I wish time would stop sometimes and I could just be a little girl all over again. But Im not. Im a grown-up woman with a heart of a child. And I love my parents so much. So here it is for my MUM!

No comments: