Pages

3.4.12

Oh!

If you live your life in constant fear of what could happen you´ll miss out on what should happen according to His plan!
Heck, how on earth did it take me that long to finally get the point? Im pretty sure I will drift back there a few more times, but I got it. I finally understood the meaning behind these words. I have been quoting them without really getting to the insight and here I am finally with an understanding in my heart.
I have been so afraid, so down, so many times because I have had some BIG fears about myself, about my future, about some people. And I have almost missed out on the opportunities of what God has had for me. And Not only what He has but what HE knows whats best for me. I never want to go back there again. You know the passage in Bible where it says: For freedom He has set us free. Well take it or leave it. I have looked over it in so many times and ways Ive lost my count. And just because fear has gotten on my way, it has paralyzed me and stopped me thinking. Fear of failure, fear of hurt and pain, fear that Ill be dissapointed and an dissapointment. Fear of future, fear of success.
Im pretty sure u know what Im talking about.
But hey Ive got another one: PERFECT LOVE CASTS OUT ALL FEAR. And do you know what, His love is perfect. So if I just let myself for once see things through His perfect love, through His eyes I might see something beautiful.
I have a future.
I have a purpose.
I am His beloved.
And He is mine.
No fear can take me or stop me. If it does I know now where to run. Not away, but back to Him. Back where I should go. TO HIM!
Yeah, I will fail again. And I will cry. And I´ll be hurt again. And Ill face hardships but I want to look and rely upon His promises.
So shake that fear. Shake it so hard it will go away. Kick its butt. Let it run screaming from you. No daughter or son of God should live in fear. He has set our feet on a firm rock. And He has SET US FREE.
Go go now and be free of fear.
Oh cmn, get out of here already and do something useful with your day! :D
And ps! THANK YOU V, for always being there for me! I love you so much...
Hugs, Kirsi
:)

No comments: