Pages

6.4.12

:)

I understand my posts have been a wee bit of negative lately. Its just coz I havent had the easiest time in the whole wide world. Pain in my head, stomach, sleepless nights... Wll, doesnt make one´s life very easy huh? :)
But here I am saying. I know things never happen just because. Some stuff I dont know why it happens. Some stuff is so painful you wanna bury your whole body from the world. Some stuff God will bring it for the good. And some stuff is amazing. And I think one day when I stand in front of my Lord I will have a chance to ask Him why did You let this come or why did You pick me, Kirsika, to do this? And maybe then Ill know or maybe He will look me in the eye and say: "I am your God, I am who I am and I am love". Maybe... :) As for now I know everything is in His hands and my life is but a journey with HIM and its enough for me. Even in my hard times, sucky days I find my rest in HIM. In Him alone. I cant find my rest in people even if I try really hard. I can find love in people and I can find God in people, but my trust should be in God. And my hope should be in Him. I want to build my life on Him, not on people and circumstances and things. Only on Him.
So its Easter today. Im so happy I have 2 days off. Ofc Id rather go somewhere then be here but cant at the moment so Ill jus try to take the best out of these days. I am so loved. Did you know that? Did you know Kirsi is loved by her Father? And she knows it. She wants to walk in this confidence and love and never let go.
So go and find your rest. Find a place where you can look at Him and be in peace. Find Him. Jesus died for you. We are celebrating His unconditional love this weekend and its the most beautiful thing. There is no other love like His. No other. :)

No comments: