Pages

11.4.12

11.04.2012 --> like you didnt know that huh? ;)

If a bird never worries about its food why do we people constantly trouble our mind and heart with worry, fear, future? Why cant we just sit back and let Father deal with these things? :)
I hope your today and your tomorrow will be given to Daddy! And know in your heart that youre loved more than anything else, more than anyone else. He loves YOU in His own unique way! Just like He loves me in my way. Kirsi-way! :) He loves the way I laugh, the way I make stupid jokes and the way my hair looks rather interesting in the mornings. Oh but HE DOES! :)

And if ure asking what the heck has this bird in its mouth, well, FOOD! And yes, I finally got a picture of my yellow-peak blackbird. Have been trying so hard and yesterday it came to me. I see a lesson here I have yet to learn - dont try so hard, let things happen naturally! ;)
Had a great day y-day. Went out with my people, had a BIG ice cream and a nice walk in small place I went exactly a year ago for my b-day. Later slept with my mouth open on our way back to Bala and slept more when I got to my bed. :D
Alright, gotta get ready for work now! Hugs, K.

No comments: