Pages

18.1.12

Päev 305

I have these random thoughts goin on today (like thats an exception, haha).
Im sitting in a local pub.
There is this weird guy making horrible sounds in the back room. I dare not look.
I-a is sitting across the table rolling her eyes on him. I agree.
Anyway. The tea is cold already. I need lunch soon.
We still dont have internet.
Thats why Im here.
Cool.
Random.
I like random. I bet you too.
I cant wait my mum to come here. It will be so exciting. I pray to God the weather improves and we could have some long nice walks with her, maybe go to beach etc. Maybe a castle or two?
And some other thoughts are trying to push through. Not so nice ones.
Like Im a loser. So here I go. I publicly want to announce Im thinking bad thoughts. But hey, did you know that its not my own thoughts. Someone is trying to push me down lately. And with not so great thoughts about me. That nobody wants me, nor likes me. Again NOT true. I know its not because the people who actually are my friends love me. So I also want to believe that when I meet HIM one day... Ok Im not going there not going going.
Random.
Is sometimes.
Good.
Coz I dont know why but it makes me see the truth and abandon the lies. If not for forever then at least for the day. And here I am, living in a day, not in tomorrow. Trying, going on.
Ok giving up, this sound from that weird guy is jusy horrible. Pcking my stuff and going to go and have a decent lunch somewhere. :D
Love.
Me.

Ill end with this little thought from my friend which I think is absolutely beautiful:
"Life's too short..So take a moment. Look around you and cherish what you have! You probably have more than you think. Don’t complain too much..if you don’t have something…some people don’t have anything! If there’s someone you care about, let them know that. Write letters(real ones) to your friends, tell them how much they mean to you. Spend time with your family, yeah we all say at one point in ...our lives: “I hate my parents..or siblings..they’re so annoying.” But take a moment and think, what if they’re not there tomorrow. Would you be able to live..to breathe without them?! If there’s someone who supported you when you were struggling, say thank you to them. Maybe you felt alone at some point and there was someone who lifted your spirit. So say thank you!! Cause the truth is..so much can happen in a single day..in a moment. Spread some love and truly cherish the life around you! I love you!♥"

No comments: