Pages

30.1.12

Day 317 (I think)

A week more and my mum is here. I got her a good room here, with a bath and a big bed and a view to the lake, so she could just relax and enjoy her time and space. ;) Nice.
I got my first 8 hours of sleep in this flat. Its been a long time and I needed it so bad. Happy!
I have been working the last few days. Y-day was especially hard. Well, I had to cook breakfast for 14 people and 10 of them were a group so they were there in a same time. :D And because they were late basically it was 14 in a same time. But I did it. And all the plates came back empty. So pleasing to see your cooking is getting better and better. And I know its only bacon, 4 different kind of eggs, mushroom, beans, pancakes etc. But its still cooking. I mean I have never minded cooking for my own family at home, but this is different. They are all people I dont know and I cant just mess up and say, hey Im sorry. :D This is work. But Im getting better and more patient with myself.
So what else. Sometimes my head is so empty I cant squeese nothing out. I better stop otherwise I will make no sense.
Hey write to me, let me know how are you, what you´re up to... Id like to know, Id like to hear from you... Ok? Deal! ;)
Huggs, K

No comments: